Thursday, April 26, 2007

It's official, I'm a blogger!



Hello Friends and Family, I thought a blog would be a fun and easy way to share our summer trip to Europe with everyone at home. Here is a rough outline of our plans so far.
  • May 15: Erica and I fly from Minneapolis to Oslo, Norway.
  • May 18 - June 30: Erica and I take law classes at the University of Oslo.
  • June 21: Adam will fly from Minneapolis to Oslo, Norway.
  • June 30: Erica, Adam and I begin our tour of Europe. We fly from Oslo to London, England.
  • July 2: fly from London to Paris, France.
  • July 5: fly from Paris to Barcelona, Spain.
  • July 10: fly from Barcelona to Pisa, Italy.
  • July 15: fly from Venice to Frankfurt, Germany.
  • July 18: fly from Frankfurt to Oslo, Norway where we can collect all of our belongings before we head home.
  • July 19: fly from Oslo to Reykjavik, Iceland.
  • July 23: fly from Reykjavik to Minneapolis.
  • July 24: arrive in Minneapolis.
I will be updating this site with new posts and pictures as often as possible so be sure to bookmark it and check back often to see how our trip is going.

5 comments:

  1. Excellent plans ... for the trip and for this blog, so that I can enjoy Europe vicariously through you!! Have great fun!! Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited already!! Can't wait to hear all the stories! Be safe and take lots of pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well well well. the gustafson's do Europe. Adam. I hope you remember to t-vo all The Shield episodes! Have a great time you two. Stay safe over there. We will look forward to seeing the pics and will send pics of baby when she comes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a trip of a lifetime. I will be living vicariously through you guys. Can't wait to see the pictures and read all about the trip. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are going to have so much fun! Enjoy yourselves and each other!!

    ReplyDelete