Friday, July 4, 2008

Fourth of July

We celebrated Independence Day with all the traditional fanfare.
We dressed in red, white and blue and made sure to put the flag out.
Anyone that knows Adam, knows he LOVES the flag! The whole family got together at my parent's house.
We tried to have the all-American meal for dinner.
The menu consisted of hamburgers, corn on the cob, watermelon, a noodle salad and root beer floats. Here is Jaccob and Lexi eating in the backyard. Jeremy and Adam lounge. Kaitlyn loves her Grandma Pat's dog, Sadie.
I made patriotic cupcakes!
After dinner, Jaccob, Lexi and I lit sparklers from the fire in the chiminea before heading out to watch the big fireworks display put on by MSUM each year.
Adam and Jaccob wait for the big fireworks to start.

I hope your 4th of July was as fun, flag and family-filled as ours!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete