Monday, September 7, 2009

Painting

Since I'm too huge to paint - we had to hire someone.
This is our painter Deb.
She spent her whole Labor Day weekend making our house pretty. She's just doing all the main areas for us and the baby's room. All of the other bedrooms and bathrooms can wait until we can do it ourselves and I have a better plan for what colors I want.
This is the living room wall upstairs and the blue is in the kitchen.

This is a view of the neutral we picked out for the basement.

Here you can see the white trim going up down the basement hallway.

And this is a peak at some of our flooring. There are no lights yet in the laundry room, so this was the best picture I could get.There is still a lot of work to do, but only 10 more days until we close!

No comments:

Post a Comment