Sunday, December 13, 2009

A Virtual Tour of Walt's Room

When you walk in the door, to the left you'll find his
dresser that we change him on and a bookshelf.

Here is a closer look at the top shelf:

a cute star lamp that spins,
his little dog bank from Grandma Scott,
a picture of Walt and Daddy,
and his name in blocks.
Going around the room to the right you'll see his
built-in window seat and the chair
I rock him to sleep in every night.
On the window seat sits a tank his Great Grandpa Paul made for him,
a picture of him and I when he was only 8 days old,
and this adorable owl pillow I bought in Bemidji.
Next on the far wall is his crib and swing. On the last wall is his closet. Here's the Walt in his crib.
He LOVES his mobile!
If the virtual tour wasn't enough for you,
come by any time to see Walter & his room in person :)

No comments:

Post a Comment