Yesterday was actually a crazy day.
Walt was wheezing like a 70 year old, 2-pack-a-day smoker,
so he had to be taken to the clinic.
Verdict:
RSV
After a busy week,
I just wanted to kick off my weekend
with a peaceful Saturday morning.
Here's how I did it.
I grabbed one cup of coffee in my favorite mug.
Enter a comfy chair,
a place to put up your feet,
and a good book.
Don't forget a soft, warm blanket to snuggle in,
and a pillow to lean on.
Time this out with your sick little boy's nap.
And after a nice hour of solitude,
you'll feel so happy and rejuvenated from your serene morning,
that you'll plan a big dinner and invite your parents over for
the March edition of our yearlong Sweet Journey!
Oh yuck hope Walt is feeling better soon!
ReplyDeleteI wish I drank coffee so I could rock a mug like that! ;) Walt is still super handsome even when he's a 70-year-old, 2-pack-a-day smoker with RSV!! Little LOVER!
ReplyDelete