Thursday, September 2, 2010

We've Got a Big Baby in Our House

For once, I'm actually NOT talking about this guy -
Instead I'm talking about this guy -
He's been on the couch or in bed the last 2 days straight.
He doesn't get sick often,
but when he does, he turns really pathetic.
But he has had a fever, achey body,  and the chillls -
Poor baby!
Get well soon!

4 comments:

  1. Craig is the exact same way whenever he gets sick!!! You would swear that they are on their deathbed when they have colds - men are so weak :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband's favorite line when in pain, "I swear I've never had this feeling before." Babe, it's just a papercut ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laugh it up ladies. I'll have you know the West Nile virus is very serious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got a BIG baby! Stay away on draft night!!!

    ReplyDelete