This is Ruby and I back in the summer of 2014 checking on our flowers.
I rescued this old laundry tub from my grandparents' century farm
and each spring we fill it with flowers and set it by our deck to enjoy.
With any luck, by mid-summer it's mounding over with beautiful flowers.
I love walking around the house and checking on my plants
to see how they're doing.
Ruby was helping me out that summer.
We were watching both the flowers and my belly grow.
I'm already excited for spring this year!
I love our annual trip to Bergeson's Nursery where we pick out all our flowers.
I can't wait to dig this baby out of the garage and start planting!
And I'm so glad I have these beautiful memories of me and my Ruby!
Oh, for the love of green grass and little peanuts...love!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd, hey, you're good at it...what's one more!!! ;)