Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Lunch

Right now I'm eating lunch and doing some blogging.
Figured I might as well show you what I'm eating.
 
I've had some left over cooked chicken breast in the
fridge for a few days that I needed to get rid of.
So, I decided to make some version of chicken salad
with whatever ingredients I had around.
I've never made anything like this before,
but the thought of some fresh veggies, fruit and chicken
all mixed together sounded delightful.
So I did a little internet research to whip up the sauce:

 1/2 c. of Miracle Whip;
1 T sugar;
1 T lemon juice; and
a pinch of salt.
Then I gathered some of the basic ingredients to start chopping.
After I got all of those ingredients combined,
I looked around to see if there was anything else
I could toss into the mix.
I decided some carrots would add color and
who can argue with getting another vegetable in a dish?
So there you have it.
My first ever chicken salad.
Pretty and delicious!

1 comment: