Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Needs not Wants

By now, any good follower of this blog knows
that my camera bit the dust.
I haven't been able to replace it yet,
and therefore, my posts have been slow coming.

I was thinking about starting a Camera Fundraiser
right here on the blog.
Just think of how fast I could be
putting up posts full of beautiful pictures.
I mean, if all five of my followers each gave
a small donation of say $175.00 a piece,
I'd be back in business in no time!
We could have a little thermometer
right on the side of the blog,
that we would fill in with red as
the donated dollars pour in.

Yeah, I know donations of $175.00 sounds a little pricey,
but since I have to replace my camera anyways-
I'm holding out for the camera of my dreams.

What I've been using so far in life
was just your standard point-and-shoot Canon Elph.
Nothing overly fancy, but it got the job done.


What I'm holding out for though,
 is something more along the lines of  THIS:

and perhaps THIS,
THIS,


of course THIS,
and maybe even THIS!
I do, afterall, have a very frightening birthday
looming just around the corner.
Now is not the time to settle for subpar blogging equipment.

5 comments:

  1. I'd love to donate but I need to save up so I can get myself one of those bad boys. Oh I can dream for now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you pictures. . .but maybe you will get the dream camera for your b-day. . . just throw a few hints at your hubby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this post a big enough hint?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I thought a few flowers this year would suffice.....

    ReplyDelete