Walt got spoiled with a 6-month birthday cake
from his Great Aunt Cindy.
Isn't it adorable?
B-Wa comes from Brooke's 3-year-old daughter Kaitlyn.
She can't say Walter so she calls him "Baby Wa."
I wanted a cute picture with him and his cake
before we stripped him down and let him wreak havoc.
Grandpa was brave enough to hold him.
He only tasted the frosting once
and didn't really care for it.
He was mostly preoccupied with the fact that
his hand was covered in frosting.
He got ticked about it and that was the end.
All in all, it was a good practice run
for his 1 year birthday cake.
I can't believe it's only 5 months away!




ha super cute! I never thought of a 6 month cake....that would have been a great reason for me to get to eat more cake!!
ReplyDeleteHow cute! I love that he didn't like having his hands dirty (Owen is the exact same way :-))!
ReplyDelete