During last weekend's Girlsfest,
one of my friends mentioned this.
Which led me to the recipe that I just knew I had to try.
I mean who doesn't love cookie dough?
And this is a perfectly-sized portion
without any eggs in it, so it's totally safe to eat!
After Walt was in bed, I figured I'd give it a whirl.
I scooped up a Tablespoon of soft butter -
And added in some sugar -
And flour.
Then I tossed in a pinch of salt and a drop or two of vanilla,
And mashed it all together with a spoon.
This dry mess didn't look much like cookie dough -
But as I mixed in the water, it started taking shape.
I popped it in the freezer for a minute or two
before I poured in some chocolate chips.
Then I stirred it up and was amazed
as it now looked like the perfect sized portion of the real thing!
I grabbed a glass of milk and thoroughly enjoyed eating this.
No doubt I'll be making it again.
1 Tbsp soft butter
2 Tbsp sugar
3 Tbsp flour
a drop of vanilla extract
a pinch of salt
1 Tbsp water
chocolate chips
Mash the sugar and flour into the butter. Add vanilla and salt. Stir in water and pop in the freezer for a minute or two. Stir in some chocolate chips and serve with a glass of cold milk.










Glad you liked it!!! Here is the bad news though, it's so easy to make, and tastes so good, I've made it waaaaay more often than I should. Oh well :)
ReplyDeleteOh I could go for some right now! I'm a little concerned that I might want to go for some every night before bed!
ReplyDeleteSounds good to me!
ReplyDelete