Thursday, May 6, 2010

The After Party

Indian food is my absolute favorite,
so Adam took me to birthday dinner
at Passage to India.
We stuffed ourselves with Chicken Tikka Masala
and Naan bread. It was fabulous.

Afterwards, we went to my grandparent's house
for some cake and presents.
They even had a special hat for me.
Check out how many candles were
crammed into the 30 on this cake!
 
 
 Don't worry, I managed to blow them all out before
the place burned down.
Then it was on to some gifts.
A giant Tupperware bowl from my mom.
I was dying for one of these!
 A new plant for me to love and care for - woop, woop!
And speaking of new plants -
my Dad got me some soil and 
beautiful pink Geraniums to plant outside.

Not to be outdone,
Kaitlyn tucked a bunch of post-it notes
that she colored into my bag.
 
 I've been concerned about the "11" that is permanently
wrinkled onto my forehead.
I think it's a job hazard because of the
"I can't believe this is what's happening" face
I make all the time in court.
My dear sister Brooke got me some wrinkle cream
to combat this dreadful look.  
Let's see if some of these magical creams keep
this face looking young.
 We can only hope!

2 comments:

  1. Oh dont feel bad about your "11". I also have that, and Im only 27! Let me know how you like the Mary Kay stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sigh...I have it too. I am trying to catch myself making that face (apparently it happens often) so I can neutralize it but so far it's not working.

    ReplyDelete