Look at this beauty.
It's a Nikon D5000 and it's mine,
ALL MINE!
I've had a fabulous Nikon camera before.
Man, it was a good 7 years ago now.
I was a photojournalism major in undergrad you know,
so I needed equipment like this.
But alas, my precious camera was stolen
while on a school building missions trip in El Salvador :(
I hadn't even owned it for a year.
But now look at me - I'm back.
Don't I look great behind this thing?
And young. Don't you think I look young?
So there it is.
The best gift ever from a husband who
Happy Birthday,
and Mother's Day to me!
Woo Hoo!!! Now that we have the same camera...perhaps you could help me figure it out:) Congrats. Best Mother's Day present ever.
ReplyDeleteWoo Hoo!! Nice Camera.
ReplyDeleteOh, yes, your camera makes you look young! What a smart husband you have!
ReplyDelete